THE NAS OCEANA STABLES ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW BOARDERS AT THIS TIME.
- Several boarding options
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Indoor and outdoor lighted arenas
- Riding trails
- Exceptional prices
- Feed and track lockers (full & stall board)
- Gated access
- Routine vet and farrier visit
- Optional trailer parking
- Clinics, horse shows, trail events, camps, lessons and more
Stables Offerings & Price List
Trail Riding - $25
For military active duty, retirees & eligible family members. Children must be age nine or older.
DoD guests & civilian guests - $30
- All Trail Rides will be led by a MWR Stables Staff Member for the entirety of the ride
- No rider may break-off from the trail group at any given time
- Trail Rides are conducted on Saturday and Sunday's only
- Payment must be made at the time of reservation and to secure the reservation(s). Reservations and payments will be accepted in person or over the phone during normal Office hours
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis and guests are encouraged to check availability no less than 2-weeks in advance to ensure there is enough room on their desired ride date
- Riders must be 9 years or older to participate in group trail rides and must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Each group is not to exceed 6 participants
- There is a 200 pound weight limit for riders based on equine suitability
- All patrons are required to wear closed-toe shoes while on site.
- Helmets are required at all times while mounted; helmets will be provided to each rider upon arrival to the facility.
- The walking trail ride will last approximately 45 minutes.
- The NASO Stables asks that each participants please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the ride to fill out waivers and release of liability forms.
- Trail rides are subject to cancellation at any time due to inclement weather. In the event of inclement weather, participants with reservations will be contacted as soon as possible and either rescheduled for a later date or issued a full refund.