Take the 126 mile, 10 week swim challenge at Dam Neck Indoor Pool from January 6 - March 13, 2020.
Swim the combined mileage of the real Ocean 7 swims including:
- English Channel - 21 miles
- Separates England and France
- Catalina Channel - 21 miles
- Separates Santa Catalina and Los Angeles
- Cook Strait - 16 miles
- Separates New Zealand's North and South Islands
- Irish Channel - 21 miles
- Separates Scotland and Ireland
- Tsugaru Strait - 12 miles
- Separates Hokkaido and Honshu Islands in Japan
- Moloka'i Channel - 27 miles
- Separates the Islands of O'ahu and Moloka'i in Hawaii
- Strait of Gibraltar - 8 miles
- Separates Spain and Morocco
Laps must be completed at Dam Neck Indoor Pool.
Open to active duty, retirees, DoD civilians and eligible family members.
Participants will have 10 weeks to complete the entirity of the 126 miles. After each workout, participants will log their laps in with the front desk to be tracked.
At the end of the 10 weeks, whoever successfully completed the total miles will receive a T-shirt and challenge coin, as well as make it on the leader board.
Registration runs Friday, December 6, 2019 through Friday, January 3, 2020.
Registration is on the downloadable content and must be turned into the front desk at Dam Neck Indoor Pool.